Learn to make round braided wire bracelets with several different types of wire including: aluminium, copper and enamel coated colored wires.
In this workshop students will learn:
- The basic round braiding with wire technique.
- How to work with various types and gauges of wire.
- How to vary the technique to create intriguing effects.
- How to add beads to wire bracelets.
- Ways to easily color the wire.
The student will start by making a sample in copper wire and then move on to creating their first wire bracelet. Options will be given for staining the bracelets in an array of beautiful colors.
Each student will leave the class not only with their wire bracelet but also enough materials to create a second bracelet as well; because this technique can become a bit addicting!
A materials fee of $15 covers all materials needed for the class.
**Closed-toe shoes are required**